by Danielle Braff (Contributor)
10 Hours Ago
Do you love writing reviews and sharing your expertise? It’s time to get paid for it.
Three Ships, a digital marketing company, is hiring a freelance content writer for their personal finance team.
You must live in the United States and be available to work 15 to 40 hours per week, writing about four articles a month.
You will be responsible for writing reviews and informational articles, adhering to style guides and brand guidelines, and researching stories, citing journals and quoting experts.
Freelance Content Writer at Three Ships
- Writing reviews and informational articles.
- Adhering to style guides and brand guidelines.
- Researching for stories, citing journals and reaching out to experts for quotes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Time to commit to 15 to 40 hours per week.
- A meticulous approach to work.
- A highly organized, focused process.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.